UAV Pioneer is designed for wide-range surveillance of weather conditions of underlying surface (including complicated land relief and water’s surface), search and acquisition of objects. It provides data obtaining, transmission, and recording in real time and scale and specifies location of the objects under surveillance. Distinctive feature is small size.
- Radio channel distance – 15 – 100 km (depending on the type of radio channel)
- Operational height – 50 – 500 m
- Deployment time – 10 min.
- Positioning – GPS/Glonass
- wind velocity up to 15 m/s,
- operating temperature range –30°С to +30°С
- moderate rain or snow
Launching – elastic catapult
Landing – with a parachute in automatic or semiautomatic mode
Ground for takeoff and landing – 50 х 50 m
Flight operation mode – automatic or semiautomatic
|Max. Takeoff Weight|