The TATI Buraq is a UAV concept being developed by Tunisia Aero Technologies Industries (TATI).
Design goals which the designers are working towards are as follows :
1) Very long endurance surveillance (up to 60 hours) with capability to carry heavy loads.
2) Missions: Meteorology, Mapping, Reconnaissance.
3) Military/Civil Heavy Loads:
Complex sensors (e.g. RAPTOR pod);
Weapons: anti-tank, anti-ship, anti-bunker missiles, etc.
- Possibility to deploy military/emergency supplies in hostile territory or in case of natural disasters.
- Possibility to deploy anti-mine devices.
- Possibility to carry large meteorogical-sensors.
- Possibility to deploy fire/pollution retardants in case of disasters.
- Possibility to deploy life-boats in case of maritime disasters.
|Max. Takeoff Weight|
|Tunisia||Tunisia Aero Technologies Industries (TATI)||Tunis||http://tati-uas.com/|