INDELA-I.N.SKY is a rotary wing UAV of medium range. It is a part of multifunctional remote monitoring complex INDELA-SKY.
The UAV is controlled via ground control station (GCS) INDELA-GCS that includes all necessary components for flight control and prompt equipment diagnostics.
The GCS is mobile; it is mounted into specialized transport container (shelter) or customer’s automobile.
INDELA-I.N.SKY is equipped with rotary-piston engine. UAV construction allows for increasing of flight and navigation equipment and installing of different types of payloads.
The gyro-stabilized system INDELA OGD20-HIR with the integrated thermal imager, color camera, laser range finder is mounted on UAV board.
The main functional application is a remote monitoring and transfer of video information to the GCS in real time mode.
The UAV can perform a number of other tasks depending on the installed additional equipment: intelligence, environment sensing, cargo delivery, etc.
UAV INDELA-I.N.SKY possesses the following possibilities:
- Automatic vertical take-off and landing in terms of absence of the prepared runway
- Flight in automatic mode in accordance with the specified flight assignment with the possibility to edit way points
- Auto tracking of the selected object/target
- Monitoring at night hours
- Flight in severe weather conditions
|Max. Takeoff Weight|