The APID 60 UAV has on-board systems for stabilization and navigation allowing it to carry out autonomous missions managed from the Ground Control Station.
The APID 60 system consists of the following key components:
– APID 60 Unmanned Air Vehicle
– Network enabled, compact Ground Control Station (GCS)
– Payload System (EO-IR sensor or user specific)
Due to its robust frame design, the APID 60 offers highly flexible configurations which can accommodate a wide range of payload systems, such as:
• Stabilized cameras with day & night capability (EO/IR)
• Hyper/Multi-spectral cameras
• Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR)
• Signal Intelligence (SIGINT)
• Communications Intelligence (COMINT)
• Radiation detector
• Communications relay
• Media/device drop
The APID 60 UAS offers a State-of-the-art network-centric ground control station for rapid intelligence distribution.
All flights are planned and controlled from the Ground Control Station by a simple point-and-click Graphical user interface. The APID 60 can also be operated in a semi-manual mode with a joystick if desired. In all operating modes the Flight Control System provides automatic attitude stabilization and keeps the vehicle within safe operating limits.
|Max. Takeoff Weight|