The ATI AgBOT™ is a compact, industrial grade, aerial robotic craft designed for precision agriculture applications. It is fully autonomous, compact, and durable. It packs down into a specially designed industrial strength case in minutes. With the highest quality motors and 15” carbon fiber propellers this craft will carry ATI’s NDVI sensor package, FLIR or small HD camera for up to 30 minutes.
Autonomous return to home and landing capabilities, coupled with the AgBots quick release battery tray, makes it very easy to conduct ongoing inspections or multiple flights. On the farm the AgBot can cover a grid pattern of about 200 hectares (1sq kilometer) in one flight – or 5 kilometers out and back in a straight line.
- Easy to use autonomous flight
- Return to home and auto landing
- Option Flight Control Modes – Tablet, PC, RC, Joystick, and Keyboard
- Extended flight time
- Industrial grade carbon fiber components
- Compact Size – Foldable Components
- Quick-Release Landing Gear
- Single Industrial Grade Case Solution
|Max. Takeoff Weight|
|USA||Aerial Technology||Bend, Oregon||http://www.aerialtechnology.com/|