“GRIF-1” – is a tactical unmanned aerial vehicle designed for carrying a targeting payload, providing:
- land/water area observation
- search, detection and recognition
- determination of position data of objects located on ground or water surfaces
- radio-electronic blanketing of radio-electronic devices
- topographic reconnaissance
Belarus President Alexander Lukashenko announced on 5 November 2013 that Belarus plans to begin production of UAVs in Turkmenistan and the GRIF-1 may be one of the models to be produced.
Vietnam is currently in discussions to acquire the GRIF-1 from Belarus.
|Max. Takeoff Weight|
|Belarus||558 Aircraft Repair Plant||Baranovichi, Brest||http://www.558arp.by/|